Diamond Antenna and Microwave Weather Radar Rotary Joints
Designed for maximum reliability for mission-critical space requirements.
Diamond Antenna and Microwave have designed, manufactured and delivered high-performance RF Rotary Joints for Weather Radars, including high-power dual polarisation doppler radars with integrated slip ring/roll ring and fibre optic channels. APC Technology Group is an official distributor of Diamond Antenna and Microwave, supplying a wide range of RF Rotary Joints and Rotating Subsystems designed for demanding environments including Military and Commercial Satcom and Radar for Ground, Shipboard, and Airborne Systems. Additionally, APC can assist with the Overhaul and Repair of aged products, to like-new condition regardless of the original manufacturer.
Diamond Antenna Weather Model 15-22115-0
2-Channel Waveguide Rotary Joint with integrated Fiber Optic Rotary Joint
Diamond Antenna Weather Model 22120-0
2-Channel Waveguide Rotary Joint with integrated Slip Ring
Diamond Antenna Weather Model 14-22115-0
Standard 2-Channel C-Band Waveguide Rotary Joint
Diamond Antenna Weather Model 14-2354-0
Standard 2-Channel X-band Waveguide Rotary Joint
|One Channel RF Rotary Joint|
|Rotary Joint Part Number||Description||RF Channel||Low Freq. (GHz)||High Freq. (GHz)|
|32-445-0||1 CH W/G, WR-284 I-style||1||2.7||2.9|
|49-446-0||1 CH W/G, WR-229 U-style||1||3.5||3.6|
|46-546-0||1 CH W/G, WR-187 L-style||1||5.4||5.8|
|45-546-0||1 CH W/G with encoder, WR-187 L-style||1||5.4||5.8|
|51-546-0||1 CH W/G with Slip Ring, WR-187 L-style||1||5.6||5.65|
|48-845-0||1 CH W/G, WR-90 I-Style||1||9.3||9.5|
|Two Channel RF Rotary Joint|
|2281-0||2 CH, WR-284/WR-284 Inline Waveguide||1||2.7||2.9|
|20-2281-0||2 CH, WR-284/WR-284 L-Style Waveguide||1||2.7||2.9|
|30-2281-0||2 CH, WR-284/WR-284 Inline Waveguide||1||2.7||3|
|35-2281-0||2 CH, WR-284/WR-284 U-Style Waveguide||1||2.7||2.9|
|38-2281-0||2 CH, WR-284/WR-284 Dual Encoder Mount||1||2.7||2.9|
|12-22115-0||2 CH, WR-187/WR-187||1||5.3||5.5|
|15-22115-0||2 CH, WR-187/WR-187 with Fiber Optic Rotary Joint (FORJ)||1||5.2||5.7|
|16-22115-0||2 CH, WR-187/WR-187||1||5.4||5.8|
|22120-0||2 CH, WR-187/WR-187 with Slip Ring and Encoder Mount||1||5.4||5.8|
|15-2354-0||2 CH, WR-90/WR-90||1||9.2||9.7|
|16-2354-0||2 CH, WR-90/WR-90 with WG||1||9.3||9.5|
|34-2281-0||2 CH, WR-284/WR-284 with Fiber Optic Rotary Joint (FORJ)||1||2.7||2.9|
|3 Channel RF Rotary Joint|
|23102-0||3 CH, WR-187/Type N/Type N||1||5.4||5.7|
Diamond Antenna and Microwave supplies RF rotary joints for weather radars
- Single, dual and multi-channel waveguide and waveguide/coaxial styles.
- Standard and custom designs are available in S, C and X-band frequencies.
- As an FAA and NOAA depot repair centre, Diamond supports Rotary Joint refurbishment and upgrades for Diamond and non-Diamond products.
- Available integration of slip ring/roll ring for system power and standard data transfer and fiber optic rotary joints for high data rate transfer.
- Design Flexibility including commercial and military requirements.
- Electrical parameters including, power ratings, isolation, losses and variation in rotation are specified for each unit.
- Mechanical and environmental parameters including, torque, temperature, leak rate, shock and vibration requirements, and exact customer interface dimensions may be specified based on customer requirements.
- High-Reliability Seal Designs Available for long-term maintenance-free operation supporting applications with Continuous Rotation Requirements up to 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.