Tektronix’s corporate vision is to design and manufacture test and measurement solutions to break through the walls of complexity and accelerate global innovation; empowering engineers to create and realise technological advances with ever greater ease, speed and accuracy.
Founded in 1946, Tektronix have been at the forefront of test and measurement equipment design and manufacture across a wide range of products including:
- Oscilloscopes – 70MHz entry to 70 GHz ATI performance
- Realtime spectrum analysers
- Arbitrary waveform and function generators
- Digital multimeters
- Semiconductor characterisation systems
- Source measurement units
- Low level and sensitive instruments
- Semiconductor test systems
Additionally, part of the Tektronix Group, Keithley is a leader in precision electrical test equipment offering instruments and systems to meet any measurement requirement from nanovolts to gigahertz. Find out more about Keithley by clicking here.
For information about Tektronix, please contact a member of our test and measurement team at [email protected]