A manufacturer of coaxial cable assemblies and connectors for military, telecommunications, and cable television (CATV) applications at frequencies up to 60GHz.
Koaxis, Inc. manufactures coaxial cable assemblies and connectors for military, telecommunications, and cable television (CATV) applications. Utilising a lean organisation featuring in-house design and manufacture of a wide variety of coaxial connectors, Koaxis maintains highly cost-effective pricing, short lead times, and a high level of customer satisfaction. Koaxis products are made in the United States and are registered with the US State Department for ITAR applications.
Product lines include:
- Bent or straight semi-rigid cable assemblies
- Fabricated semi-rigid cable including precision cutting, stripping, bending, balun assemblies and delay lines
- Hand formable
- Cable assemblies including jacketed and low loss cables
- Flexible microwave cable assemblies
- Flexible alternative to semi-rigid cable
- Flexible RG cable assemblies using RG174, RG316, RG2234,
- RG142 and other RG type cables
- High performance 75-ohm assemblies using RG179 and RD179 cable with F, 75-ohm MCX or 75-ohm mini-SMB connectors