Orolia is a world leader in high-end crystal, rubidium, maser and integrated GPS/GNSS clocks, as well as related testing instrument technologies for space missions that rely on high precision atomic clock technology.
Orolia's product range includes:
- iSource Rubidium Oscillators
- iSync GPS/GNSS Synchronised Oscillators
- Modules and Kits
- iSpace Space Qualified Oscillators
- iMaser T4Science Maser Solutions
- iReference GPS/GNSS Rb/Maser Standards
- iTest Clock Instruments for Test
Low SWaP-C Mini-Rubidium Oscillator
The Spectratime mRO-50 is a breakthrough low SWaP-C Miniaturised Rubidium Oscillator designed to meet the latest commercial, military and aerospace requirements where time stability and power consumption are critical.
It provides a one-day holdover below 1µs and a retrace below 1 x 10-10 in a form factor (50.8 x 50.8 x 19.5mm) that takes up only 51 cc of volume (about one-third of the volume compared to standard rubidiums) and consumes only 0.45W of power, which is about ten times less than existing solutions with similar capabilities.