Sensitron is a privately held small business company, founded in 1969 Sensitron with corporate headquarters located in Hauppauge, New York with worldwide sales and distribution support. Sensitron is certified to MIL-PRF-38534, Class K, for Hybrid Microelectronics, MIL-PRF-19500 for JANTX, JANTXV and JANS discrete diodes, and registered to AS9100.
Sensitron has over 50 years of heritage as a leading manufacturer of high-reliability power electronic component solutions for the Defense, Aerospace, Space, Medical and other high-reliability markets. Sensitron's product portfolio provides rugged, lightweight, and cost-effective solutions for switching power supplies, AC-DC rectification, primary and secondary power distribution, motion control, transient voltage spike protection and custom applications.
Sensitron Semiconductor Product Portfolio:
- High Power Rectifier Bridges
- Motion Control and Power Modules
- Power Distribution and Control
- TVS Modules
- High-reliability diodes and Transistors
- High Voltage Diode Assemblies
- Custom Design
- Screening and Test Services
- MIL-PRF-19500 QPL Products