Signal Sources / Oscillators
We supply fixed and variable frequency RF and microwave signal sources from 500MHz to 100GHz utilising DRO, PCRO, YIG, rubidium and crystal-based technologies. Phase-locked, free-running sources plus direct and indirect synthesisers.
Phased Locked Oscillators
- The three main designs of phase-locked oscillators are: crystal (5 to 200MHz), ceramic resonator (300MHz to 3GHz) and Dielectric Resonator (3 to 50GHz).
- Models are available with internal, low phase noise reference oscillators or for use with an external frequency reference. We stock a wide range of PDROs for quick delivery.
- Phase locked loop oscillators in SMD packages from 30MHz to 6GHz. Available in Integer N and Fractional N designs.
- Frequency synthesisers in bands covering the frequency range of 50MHz to 50GHz A variety of designs are available for all types of applications, including high data rate, point to point, point to multi-point digital radios, telecommunications, cellular radio, satellite communications and instrumentation/test systems.
- Direct synthesisers offer the very best in ultra-fast switching and ultra-low phase noise performance ideal for EW simulation and radar/antenna ATE. Frequencies range from 0.01 to 40GHz in 1Hz steps.
- For less demanding test applications our YIG based signal sources provide a low-cost alternative to wideband signal generators. With frequency ranges from 1GHz to 50GHz and full control via your PC these systems are designed specifically to meet your requirements.
For technical sales and expert advice on signal sources and oscillators or to discover our full range
of RF and Microwave components, contact our RF team on:
0330 313 3220 | [email protected]