At the forefront of technology since 1982.
Since its foundation, APC has grown by strategically acquiring companies that offer complementary technologies and components, so that we can offer our customers complete solutions to the challenges they face.
Today, APC Technology Group continues to grow, adding valuable technological products and expertise to the Group to meet the demands of modern projects.
Our journey and acquisitions
- 1982 - Established as an electronics distributor
- 1996 - Publicly listed on the London Stock Exchange
- 2006 - APC acquires Hero Electronics
- 2008 - APC acquires Contech Electronics
- 2008 - APC acquires Novacom Microwaves
- 2018 - APC completes three strategic acquisitions, including Aspen Electronics
- 2019 - APC acquired by Harwood Capital
- 2019 - APC acquires Wavelength Electronics and Co-Tron Components
- 2021 - APC acquires MDL Technologies